Coffee / Tea PlungerKaffa Kaldi Coffee
Stainless steel coffee / tea plunger. Available in 600ml.
- Start with delicious freshly roasted coffee.
- Preheat your cup and plunger with hot boiled water.
- Add to the plunger, one rounded tablespoon of correctly ground coffee per cup (ie ground coarser than for espresso).
- Add the required number of cups of freshly boiled water. Gently stir to mix the grounds, then replace the lid. Be careful not to chip the glass when stirring.
- Good fresh coffee will create a slightly creamy look, as carbon dioxide is released.
- Wait no more than a few minutes, then depress the plunger slowly to avoid spillage, and to keep all the coffee below the mesh. It is safest to place the plunger on a non-slip surface.